We thank you for visiting our Website. The privacy of your personal information is important to us. We would like to inform you of how we protect your information.
I. Information regarding the collection of personal information and provider information
1) Below we inform you about the collection of your personal information when you use this Website. Personal information includes all information relating to your person (e.g. name, address, e-mail addresses, user behavior).
2) The service provider in accordance with section 13 of the German tele-media act (TMG) and responsible authority in accordance with section 3 (7) of the Federal Data Protection Act (BDSG – Bundesdatenschutzgesetz) for the collection, processing, and use of your information on this Website is
Saarbrücker Straße 38,
II. Collection of personal information for informational use
1) If you use the Website purely for informational purposes, in other words not to get in contact with us or send information, we will not collect any personal information relating to you other than the information transmitted via your browser to facilitate your visit to the Website. This includes:
– IP address
– Date and time of the request
– Time zone difference from Greenwich Mean Time (GMT)
– Content of request (specific page)
– Access status/HTTP status code
- Data volume transmitted
– Website making the request
– Operating system and interface
– Language and version of browser software.
2) Furthermore, cookies are stored on your computer when you use the Website. Cookies are small text files stored on the hard drive associated with your browser which enable specific information to be transmitted to the place which sets the cookie (us, in this case). Cookies cannot run programs or transmit viruses to your computer. They are used to make online services more user-friendly and efficient.
a) This website uses the following types of cookies:
– Transient cookies (temporary use)
– Persistent cookies (time-limited use)
– Third-party cookies (from external providers)
– Flash cookies (permanent use).
b) Transient cookies are automatically deleted when the browser is closed. These include session cookies, in particular. These store a session ID which enables various requests from your browser to be allocated to a single session. If you return to our website, your computer will be recognized. The session cookies are deleted when you close the browser.
c) Persistent cookies are automatically deleted after a specified duration which may vary depending on the cookie. You can delete the cookies at any time in your browser’s security settings.
d) This Website uses retargeting technology from Adform. This enables targeted advertising for Internet users who have already shown an interest in our Website and products on the websites of our partners. The advertising materials are shown based on retargeting by means of a cookie-based analysis of prior user behavior. No personal information is stored and retargeting technology is used in accordance with the applicable legal data privacy regulations. If you do not want us to show your interest-based advertisements, you can deactivate this at any time here using the opt-out function from Adform site.adform.com/privacy-policy/de.
e) You can configure your browser so that it informs you about cookies and accepts or rejects third-party cookies or all other cookies, for example. Please note that you may not be able to use all functions on this Website if you reject cookies.
3) This information is stored separately from any other information provided to us. In particular, the cookie information is not associated with your other information.
III. Web tracking/use of eTracker
Our website uses technologies from eTracker GmbH (www.etracker.com) to collect and store information for marketing and optimization purposes. Usage profile can be generated from this information under a pseudonym. Cookies are used for this purpose. Cookies are small text files stored locally in the temporary storage of the web browser of the visitor to the site. The cookies enable the web browser to be identified. The information collected using eTracker technologies will not be used to personally identify the visitor to the website and will not be combined with personal information about the bearer of the pseudonym without the explicit consent of the relevant party which is provided separately. The data collection and storage can be revoked with future effect at any time.
Information about third-party provider: eTracker GmbH, Erste Brunnenstraße 1, 20459 Hamburg, Germany; www.etracker.com/de/datenschutz.html.
IV. Use of the functions on our website
1) In addition to purely informational content, we also offer various services on our Website which you can use. For these services, you typically need to provide further personal information which we will use to provide the relevant service. If further voluntary information is to be provided, this is labeled accordingly. If you are getting in contact with us via e-mail or through the contact form, we will store your e-mail address, and if applicable also your name, address, and telephone number, in order to respond to your questions and suggestions. If you contact World of Cyberobics GmbH by e-mail, the above shall apply accordingly.
2) We will not share your personal information with third parties without a legal basis or your consent to do so.
V. Right to information and right of withdrawal
1) You are entitled to request access to the data we have stored relating to your person as well as its origin, recipients, or categories of recipients, who this data is shared with, and the purpose of the data storage. If you determine that the personal information relating to you that is stored is incorrect, you can inform us of this and we will amend the information.
2) If you provide your consent to use the information, you can revoke this at any time.
3) Please direct all requests for information or objections to data processing to email@example.com or contact us at the address specified under item I.